Strategic Management is the continuous planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all that is necessary for an organization to meet its goals and objectives. But simply knowing the process doesn’t guarantee positive outcomes; executing the plan successfully requires a purposeful approach. This session highlights the major components in the strategic management process and enables the group to uncover where imbalance and/or misalignment is hiding. The session introduces pragmatic ideas so participants can lead their organizations into a brighter, more profitable and productive future.
- Identify vulnerabilities in your strategic planning process
- Understand how to better execute phases in the process
- Identify and rectify organizational goals that are unbalanced/out of balance
- Reset and/or re-energize strategic planning initiatives
Intentional Leadership Details
- 10 facilitated sessions
- Limited to 20 participants
- Developed for C-suite executives, directors and senior managers
- Pre-work and homework can be expected to optimize reflection, learning and growth
- Six Performance Boosters included in the program, a $2,080 value
- Attendance for each session is not mandatory but highly encouraged
- No substitutions
- Program price is $3,250; first 10 registrants pay only $3,000
Intentional Leadership Performance Boosters
Each Intentional Leadership registration includes access to six Performance Boosters! These significant options offer substantive benefits to complement beyond the series to build your progressive leadership skills. Choose one, all or a combination to best benefit your Intentional Leadership development – FREE! A total value of $2,080.