Welcome Back! Tips for Safely Recalling the Workforce
As the federal, state, and local governments begin to unveil return-to-work plans, employers are anxious to resume operations and get employees safely back to the workplace. The STRIVE Group understands that every organization, each with its own unique workforce, business goals, and concerns, will approach recalling their workforce differently. This 60 minute interactive session provides general and pragmatic guidance and resources to help employers welcome back their workforce safely and efficiently.
During this interactive session, supervisors and managers will:
- Understand the basics of Coronavirus and COVID 19;
- Understand the various ways COVID19 is spread;
- Gain a general understanding of the various state or local guidelines/mandates re: opening a business;
- Identify personal protective measures to prevent and/or decreases chances of spread/infection;
- Learn how to appropriately use, remove, re-use and/or discard Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Understand the limitations of PPE; and
- Appreciate his/her obligations to develop and/or enforce company protocols.
This FREE session is conducted via web/video conference.