While working from home can be extremely rewarding, it can also be challenging. Some workers may find there are multiple distractions that pull them away from being more productive, while others may find themselves continually working without interruption throughout the day and late into the evening.
The STRIVE Group can help!
This 90-minute session provides tips and techniques to increase productivity and decrease the challenges found when working from home. This session helps the participants increase their efficiency by minimizing distractions, setting parameters, identifying priorities and balancing their personal and professional responsibilities while working remotely.
- Learn how to set up an efficient workspace
- Learn how to set up parameters to decrease distractions
- Understand ‘enclothed cognition’ and how it impacts productivity
- Learn how to increase personal discipline, which results in increased task-focus
- Learn how to avoid the isolation bubble
- Know how to engage in the workday and how to disengage
- Execute the two keys to a healthy work-from-home psyche