Communication miscues and misunderstandings are the most common cause of frustration in the workplace. This four-hour class will explore participant hardwiring to better understand why people do what they do, how it may aggravate others and impede communication. The instructor will provide tools for improving communication.
- Identify why we really see situations differently than others
- Learn the key to improving communication exchange
- Understand subtle nuances that shape behaviors and communication style
- Identify, and dial back, unconscious nuances that may aggravate others
- Identify what impedes communication
- Improve personal communication by identifying how others prefer to focus, receive information, make decisions and pace their work
Attendees have the option of attending in-person or via web/video conference. If interested in attending via web/video conference, please contact us at 907-677-5532.