Communication miscues and misunderstandings are the most common cause of frustration in the workplace. Broken into easily digestible moments, this four-hour class will explore participant hardwiring to better understand why people do what they do, how it may aggravate others and impede communication. The instructor will provide tools for improving communication through engaging discussion and interactive learning.
- Identify why we really see situations differently than others
- Learn the key to improving communication exchange
- Understand subtle nuances that shape behaviors and communication style
- Identify, and dial back, unconscious nuances that may aggravate others
- Identify what impedes communication
- Improve personal communication by identifying how others prefer to focus, receive information, make decisions and pace their work
This class is conducted live online via video conference with effective, takeaway segments designed for engaging, interactive learning.