Most people know what good customer service looks likes, but not everyone knows how to provide strong customer service. This two-hour class was designed specifically to identify customer service blind spots and improve service prowess and customer satisfaction.
- Learn the simple key to strong customer connection
- Identify the ABC’s of the personal internal service uniform
- Learn the top three reasons customers complain and how to proactively address
- Identify personal 4A’s for increasing service responsiveness
- Identify the two serious service “don’ts”
- Configure a service-touchpoint-plan to increase customer satisfaction, return business and minimize complaints
Attendees have the option of attending in-person or via web/video conference. If interested in attending via web/video conference, please contact us at 907-677-5532.