Effective leaders understand the dynamics of Organizational Change Management and the soft skills required to lead. However, they may not fully comprehend the effect of siloed Change Management. Business processes, people and technology are almost always impacted by a change in the often delicate relationship between Organizational Change, Project Change and Technology Change Management. This session explores these relationships. Additionally, participants will discover approaches to effectively recognize, design, develop and implement holistic change management as a leader.
- Identify the relationship between organizational change, project change and configuration change management
- Design a holistic change management strategy
- Develop change governance
- Implement an operational change model
Intentional Leadership Details
- 10 facilitated sessions
- Limited to 20 participants
- Developed for C-suite executives, directors and senior managers
- Pre-work and homework can be expected to optimize reflection, learning and growth
- Six Performance Boosters included in the program, a $2,080 value
- Attendance for each session is not mandatory but highly encouraged
- No substitutions
- Program price is $3,250; first 10 registrants pay only $3,000
Intentional Leadership Performance Boosters
Each Intentional Leadership registration includes access to six Performance Boosters! These significant options offer substantive benefits to complement beyond the series to build your progressive leadership skills. Choose one, all or a combination to best benefit your Intentional Leadership development – FREE! A total value of $2,080.