Is respect deserved or earned? May we propose two answers? A supervisor should earn the respect of the workforce, but the workforce deserves a respectful environment. Broken into easily digestible moments, this four-hour online class highlights where these issues intersect and will cover the legal aspects of non-discrimination and anti-harassment legislation, supervisor’s responsibilities, and workers rights and responsibilities. Through engaging discussion and interactive learning, this class highlights how behaviors and actions have significant impact on the effectiveness of the leader, as well as the success of the team.
- Identify the characteristics and benefits of a respectful workplace
- Understand the intent of applicable legislation
- Understand the legal definitions and procedures
- Identify where his/her team may be vulnerable
- Learn how to navigate through harassing or offensive situations
- Better enable respectful and positive work relationships and interactions
This class is conducted live online via video conference with effective, takeaway segments designed for engaging, interactive learning.