Everyone deserves a respectful workplace, but it takes everyone to create and maintain one! Broken into easily digestible moments, this fast paced, two-hour online class highlights the legal aspects of non-discrimination and anti-harassment legislation and dives into the employees’ rights and responsibilities through engaging discussion and interactive learning. The instructor will highlight how behaviors, actions and words shared in the workplace have significant impact on others and will present ideas on how to navigate through uncomfortable or sensitive situations.
- Identify the characteristics and benefits of a respectful workplace
- Understand the intent of applicable legislation
- Understand the legal definitions and procedures
- Learn how to navigate through harassing or offensive situations
- Understand his/her responsibility in creating and maintaining a respectful workplace
This class is conducted live online via video conference with effective, takeaway segments designed for engaging, interactive learning.