Great leaders have superpowers, but they didn’t start that way. Some leaders became great because they appreciated and mitigated their vulnerabilities. This session helps participants identify their superpowers and illuminates their ability to control their weaknesses or shortcomings. Additionally, participants will learn how to use their powers to inspire, engage and fulfill their teams.
- Explore how you present yourself as a leader in your natural resting state and when you’re under negative stress
- Learn how you naturally motivate and demotivate those around you
- Develop a three-step mental trigger to turn the moments when you feel the least powerful and confident into win-win situations
Intentional Leadership Details
- 10 facilitated sessions
- Limited to 20 participants
- Developed for C-suite executives, directors and senior managers
- Pre-work and homework can be expected to optimize reflection, learning and growth
- Six Performance Boosters included in the program, a $2,080 value
- Attendance for each session is not mandatory but highly encouraged
- No substitutions
- Program price is $3,250; first 10 registrants pay only $3,000
Intentional Leadership Performance Boosters
Each Intentional Leadership registration includes access to six Performance Boosters! These significant options offer substantive benefits to complement beyond the series to build your progressive leadership skills. Choose one, all or a combination to best benefit your Intentional Leadership development – FREE! A total value of $2,080.