Carol Dweck’s research regarding the “fixed” and “growth” mindsets is showcased in this session where participants will explore why, in a “fixed mindset,” their intelligence and character can’t change in any meaningful way, while in a “growth mindset,” their potential is unknown. Participants will identify and reflect upon when they have demonstrated a growth mindset, and when they have had a fixed mindset. Moreover, they will realize what future adjustments could prepare them for greater success.
- Understand Carol Dwyck’s research about growth vs fixed mindsets
- Learn the benefits of a growth mindset
- Understand how to cultivate a growth mindset
Intentional Leadership Details
- 10 facilitated sessions
- Limited to 20 participants
- Developed for C-suite executives, directors and senior managers
- Pre-work and homework can be expected to optimize reflection, learning and growth
- Six Performance Boosters included in the program, a $2,080 value
- Attendance for each session is not mandatory but highly encouraged
- No substitutions
- Program price is $3,250; first 10 registrants pay only $3,000
Intentional Leadership Performance Boosters
Each Intentional Leadership registration includes access to six Performance Boosters! These significant options offer substantive benefits to complement beyond the series to build your progressive leadership skills. Choose one, all or a combination to best benefit your Intentional Leadership development – FREE! A total value of $2,080.