The word is out: “People are 30% more effective and productive when in a positive frame of mind.” That’s great, but what about when someone is going through a challenging time? How might that affect their mental and emotional wellness? Furthermore, how does someone continue to engage and be productive at work or play during challenging times?The STRIVE Group can help!
This 90-minute session identifies how individuals can maintain strong mental and emotional wellness (retaining one’s sense of sanity) during challenging times. The instructor shares insights into building sustainable resilience. Ideal for anyone navigating through challenging times, this session provides pragmatic and valuable tips and tools for improving adaptability and resilience.
- Understand the three primary characteristics of resilient people, and learn how to build and increase those attributes within ourselves
- Recognize the five Care-Bubbles and understand when to prioritize each
- Appreciate the value of and how to accurately conduct a self-check-in
- Learn how to reprioritize when mental blocks or walls occur
- Identify how to find and engage the Reset-Button