Challenge and change are a part of life. While nearly everyone knows this, many can still feel blindsided or overwhelmed by challenging times and change. Effective leaders must find ways to balance their own reactions, while being supportive and providing guidance and direction to their organizations and employees.
The STRIVE Group can help!
This 90-minute session is for leaders who want to be better prepared for challenge, change and crisis. The interactive section leads participants through identifying key factors concerning change, crisis and basic, intuitive human responses. The instructor will provide insights into the participant’s need for self-awareness and will provide various tools and ideas to elevate their leadership to better support their employees through challenging times.
- Learn about the five levels of incident-response, identify autopilot responses and learn how to move to a more effective level
- Recognize the three phases of change and how people and teams react within each phase
- Recognize the five stages of the human reaction to crisis and use that recognition to make more insightful and thoughtful decisions
- Identify key elements in action-response-plans
- Increase leadership self-awareness
- Identify and execute various tools to support staff through challenging times