Some people have been using virtual meeting platforms for years. Today, that playing field has been neutralized as more people become adept at utilizing these tools. The question for many is how to facilitate virtual meetings that are efficient, stay on topic, ensure everyone’s engagement and accomplishes measurable outcomes?
The STRIVE Group can help!
This 90-minute session is ideal for anyone who facilitates or manages meetings. The instructor will present ideas on how to address the three most common meeting concerns: going off topic or no clear topic focus; dominating personalities and individuals; and inconclusive results. Participants will learn how to address these challenges and run an effective and engaging meeting.
- Identify general virtual platform usage cues
- Realize the importance of and intricacies in an agenda
- Learn how to better prepare for meetings and perform necessary wrap up to increase effectiveness
- Learn how to set up parameters to decrease distractions
- Identify various tools to increase engagement
- Learn how to identify measurable outcomes