Michael Gerber was quoted in saying, “There is nothing in the creation and operation of a company that so seemingly conspires to confuse, intimidate, overwhelm, complicate rationalize and metastasize the plain ignorance of the average business person than money.” We agree and have designed a session to help. The facilitator will showcase the differences between financial management and financial leadership and will propose five principles and practices that leaders should consider in their quest for organizational excellence. Participants will be well prepared to plan for, communicate and evaluate practices that support their organization’s financial health.
- Understand the difference between financial management and financial leadership
- Understand the principles or practices that are either adding or detracting from the organization’s profitability or financial health
- Begin to take a pro-active role in practices and protocols that make a positive financial difference
Intentional Leadership Details
- 10 facilitated sessions
- Limited to 20 participants
- Developed for C-suite executives, directors and senior managers
- Pre-work and homework can be expected to optimize reflection, learning and growth
- Six Performance Boosters included in the program, a $2,080 value
- Attendance for each session is not mandatory but highly encouraged
- No substitutions
- Program price is $3,250; first 10 registrants pay only $3,000
Intentional Leadership Performance Boosters
Each Intentional Leadership registration includes access to six Performance Boosters! These significant options offer substantive benefits to complement beyond the series to build your progressive leadership skills. Choose one, all or a combination to best benefit your Intentional Leadership development – FREE! A total value of $2,080.