Supervisors don’t look forward to disciplining their staff and staff certainly don’t look forward to being disciplined. But often, discipline is needed. This four-hour class helps supervisors navigate through this often-sensitive process while being respectful, thorough and fair. The insights and tools shared during this engaging class better enable supervisors and their staff to get beyond the discomfort and into a much better, productive and sustainable level of performance.
- Understand and effectively apply and protect the “at will” doctrine
- Understand the importance of healthy relationships and how to build effective two-way communication among the team
- Identify the causes of performance problems and better understand how to address situations
- Fully understand the role of effective communication and documentation in the discipline process
- Provide appropriate “due process” to minimize any liability
Attendees have the option of attending in-person or via web/video conference. If interested in attending via web/video conference, please contact us at 907-677-5532.