Important decisions are often difficult to make, especially the ones with heavy financial implications. Often a disagreement about which decision to make complicates the process. This four-hour class will give you the tools to make informed business decisions and show you the value of a good disagreement in the decision-making process.
- Understand how finance relates to overall business decision-making
- Identify financial decision-making tools for calculating significant ratios to determine the financial impact of a decision
- Identify the elements of effective decision making
- Learn to use MS Excel to make calculating financial ratios easier and faster
- Recognize the value of opinions and disagreements
Attendees have the option of attending in-person or via web/video conference. If interested in attending via web/video conference, please contact us at 907-677-5532.