Throughout the past two decades, the office environment has undergone a radical change. Commutes, varied time zones, work-life balance, price of real estate and travel, as well as other drivers, have led to a rise of a remote workforce. Recent events have accelerated this shift. Some Supervisors and Managers have found themselves ill-equipped to effectively enable quality and productive work in this new environment.
The STRIVE Group can help!
This 90-minute session illuminates the path for both the concerns and benefits of remote work environments. Ideal for supervisors and managers, this session showcases the necessary considerations to adjust the mindset, transform the work and ultimately, enable the success of a corporate remote environment.
- Appreciate the tangible and anecdotal benefits of enabling remote work
- Analyze which positions are “ripe” for telecommuting and/or remote work
- Identify pitfalls and/or challenges to managing remote work.
- Identify pragmatic solutions to mitigate or overcome challenges
- Identify employee characteristics that enable productive, healthy remote work
- Identify elements that will enable the parties to continue working effectively and productively in the remote arrangement