STRIVE Inspirational Motivation
STRIVE magazine is published by The Strive Project, an innovation think tank based in Anchorage, Alaska. STRIVE showcases businesses or people who have embraced the theme of positive change, opportunity and evolution.
STRIVE tells the story of creative pioneers stepping into uncharted territory. An intentional journey of leadership, discovery and influencing positive change inspired by a national and international team of contributors.
Join the STRIVE innovation revolution.
Write for The STRIVE Project
A community of strategic thought leaders. Share your leadership inspiration so that others may grow.
Audience: leaders to leaders
Length, 800-1000 words, original content
STRIVE’s first-person accounts of adaptation, evolution, improvement and success are authentically relevant and resonate with an actively engaged audience.
Write for The STRIVE Group
- Developing Leaders
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Excellence
- Talent Acquisition and retention
- Workforce Diversity
- Workforce Engagement
STRIVE Quarterly Content
- Change-makers sharing transformative ideas
- Innovative business philosophies
- Creative and inspiring visions
- Business cases for positive disruption
- Initiatives that motivate change
- Workforce ingenuity and engagement
- Bridging ideas through collaborative technology