- Assist with establishing effective onboarding and orientation protocols
- Assist with record keeping requirements and protocols
- Analyze compliance requirements regarding training and record keeping, and help implement/execute compliance procedures accordingly
- Facilitate and guide teams on creating and sustaining a strong safety culture
Site Reviews and Assessments
- Physical site reviews for hazard identification, and subsequent corrective action recommendations and guidance
- Document/record reviews and audits, and subsequent corrective action recommendations and guidance
- Observe tasks, work flow or meetings to identify potential vulnerabilities, collaborate on potential solutions, and assist in executing corrective action
Policy and Procedure Review or Development
- Review current P&Ps
- Create new P&Ps
- Assist with information dissemination and exchange
What Happened? Demystifying Accident and Injury Reporting
WARNING! That’s Not Windex!
OSHA’s Quick Takes – free online newsletter. You can sign up for this when you access the OSHA website, a pop-up will allow you to register if interested.